March 28, 2024, 04:30:55 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Sapero's Windows include files(History)

Started by Ionic Wind Support Team, May 23, 2006, 02:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sapero

Error: a) CONST/DATA unsupported operation
The a) is a part of the error message. I've added it to mate it easier to find where the message comes from.
Some of "CONST/DATA unsupported operation" errors have been replaced with user friendly messages, but still 7 locations of the parser generate generic, shared messages.

Brian

Larry and Sapero,

Bit confused here - do we install this version of Includes or not? Do we wait for the
next compiler release, and then install these Includes?

Brian

LarryMc

LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Brian

Ta, Larry,

For some reason my "Show unread posts since last visit" doesn't always
seem to catch those pesky unread posts all the time

Brian

sapero

Brian, the compiler has been updated, reinstall :)

Brian

Fingers twitching in readiness for when I get home . . .

Thanks

Brian

Hi,

New compiler update went OK - now I see .iwb and .iwp icons in Explorer

Double-clicking on either source or project file starts the IDE, but still does
not open the file with the IDE

Brian

LarryMc

Brian
Did you click Tools/Register file extensions?
LarryMc
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Brian

Yep - always do anyway, after an update

Brian

LarryMc

Quote from: Brian Pugh on March 31, 2011, 07:12:31 AM
Hi,

New compiler update went OK - now I see .iwb and .iwp icons in Explorer

Double-clicking on either source or project file starts the IDE, but still does
not open the file with the IDE

Brian

I've had a file open before when its size is as small as it can be and hard to notice.
That's not going on by any chance is it?

LarryMc
LarryMc

ckoehn

Mine works fine.  I just went and clicked on a file in explorer and it ask which program I wanted to open it with.  Selected iwb.exe and checked always use this program, and it works.

I'm using Win 7 x64.

Later,
Clint

Brian

Must admit I haven't tried that this time. Have done it before, though, and it
never made any difference. Probably will this time

Brian

sapero

The following update includes a small bug fix in IMallocSpy interface definition, and fixes all other interfaces definition to "always derive from". This change is required for the next compiler update - it is able to create dynamic implementation for interface derived classes. The base interface should derive from ... (at least IUnknown) to correctly generate IUnknown part of the class.

** - Link Removed - **

class name, base_interface
This will just copy virtual methods from base_interface to the new class.

class name implements base_interface
This will copy the virtual methods, generate default methods in a static library (they will return E_NOTIMPL), and the IUnknown part will be implemented. It will support (the QueryInterface method) all the base interfaces, from which base_interface derives.
See CMallocSpy example.
class CMallocSpy implements IMallocSpy
' todo: add custom methods and variables
endclass

CoInitialize(0)
pointer MySpy = new CMallocSpy

' register a callback class
int hr = CoRegisterMallocSpy(MySpy)

Brian

Bingo! Downloaded and installed new include files

Re-compiled my latest program with the Strict option on - first program
of mine to compile without any warning messages!

Well done, Sapero!

Brian

fasecero

Yes!

Thank you for adding the new SDK headers, and thank you for your dedication and professionalism.

LarryMc

Sapero
I loaded your new inc files.
The first time I compiled a project from inside my designer I picked up the errors pictured below.
Had never seen those before.

I didn't get any errors when I compiled the designer itself.

Got any ideas?

LarryMc
LarryMc

LarryMc

Sapero- My bad.

I had included "accctrl.inc" in my designer project as part of the testing for my 'include' handler.
I failed to remove it.

When I did remove it the designer project compiled fine.

Sorry about that.

LarryMc
LarryMc

DominiqueB

Hello Sapero,

you call your includes package "IWBasic and Aurora" but when installing, only see IWBasic or EBasic ?

Do you have a new one for Aurora ?

Thank's

Dominique

DominiqueB

Logman

Sapero:

Is the 11 March 2011 IWBasic Headers file the latest version? I could have sworn that I read about an April update, but I can't find it and I may be mistaken.

Logman
Education is what you get when you read the fine print.<br />Experience is what you get when you don't!

Bruce Peaslee

Quote from: Logman on April 26, 2011, 02:44:44 PM
Sapero:

Is the 11 March 2011 IWBasic Headers file the latest version? I could have sworn that I read about an April update, but I can't find it and I may be mistaken.

Logman

He has April 15th in his signature.
Bruce Peaslee
"Born too loose."
iTired (There's a nap for that.)
Well, I headed for Las Vegas
Only made it out to Needles

sapero

May 05, 2011, 10:56:58 PM #196 Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 12:09:15 PM by sapero
I have just bough a new netbook, installed IWB and the headers, but got many warnings while compiling with the current compiler. There was also an error for IUnknown redefinition.
This post fixes all of them, if any, because this setup includes the latest headers with all "missing base interface" fixes and the redefinition error.
Let me know if you notice an error error or warning in the headers.

** - Link Removed - **

Please update the IWBasic compiler before/after installing the pak for IWBasic.

Brian

Sapero,

No birthday for you! Problems with the new Includes...

Compiling Resources...
No Errors

Compiling...
Telegrapher.iwb
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (198) Error: syntax error - PROPSHEETPAGEA_V1
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (201) Error: syntax error - endtype
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (203) Error: syntax error - PROPSHEETPAGEA_V1
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (204) Error: duplicate definition of variable or label: pszHeaderTitle
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (199) See previous declaration
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (205) Error: duplicate definition of variable or label: pszHeaderSubTitle
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (200) See previous declaration
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (207) Error: syntax error - endtype
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (210) Error: syntax error - PROPSHEETPAGEA_V1
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (211) Error: duplicate definition of variable or label: pszHeaderTitle
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (212) Error: duplicate definition of variable or label: pszHeaderSubTitle
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (213) Error: duplicate definition of variable or label: hActCtx
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (206) See previous declaration
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (214) Error: syntax error
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (217) Error: syntax error - endunion
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (218) Error: syntax error - endtype
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (240) Error: syntax error - PROPSHEETPAGEW_V1
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (243) Error: syntax error - endtype
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (245) Error: syntax error - PROPSHEETPAGEW_V1
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (249) Error: syntax error - endtype
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (252) Error: syntax error - PROPSHEETPAGEW_V1
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (256) Error: syntax error
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (215) See previous declaration
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (216) See previous declaration
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (259) Error: syntax error - endunion
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (260) Error: syntax error - endtype
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (264) Warning: Const _PROPSHEETPAGEA will be unavailable due to unknown symbol PROPSHEETPAGEA_V4
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (265) Warning: Const _PROPSHEETPAGEW will be unavailable due to unknown symbol PROPSHEETPAGEW_V4
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (327) Warning: Const PROPSHEETPAGE will be unavailable due to unknown symbol PROPSHEETPAGEA
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (331) Warning: Const PROPSHEETPAGE_V2 will be unavailable due to unknown symbol PROPSHEETPAGEA_V2
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (332) Warning: Const PROPSHEETPAGE_V3 will be unavailable due to unknown symbol PROPSHEETPAGEA_V3
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (334) Warning: Const PROPSHEETPAGE_V4 will be unavailable due to unknown symbol PROPSHEETPAGEA_V4
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (336) Warning: Const PROPSHEETPAGE_LATEST will be unavailable due to unknown symbol PROPSHEETPAGEA_LATEST
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (443) Error: syntax error - PROPSHEETHEADERA_V1
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (444) Error: syntax error
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (447) Error: syntax error - endunion
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (449) Error: syntax error
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (452) Error: syntax error - endunion
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (453) Error: syntax error - endtype
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (501) Error: syntax error - PROPSHEETHEADERW_V1
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (502) Error: syntax error
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (445) See previous declaration
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (446) See previous declaration
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (505) Error: syntax error - endunion
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (448) See previous declaration
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (507) Error: syntax error
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (510) Error: syntax error - endunion
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (511) Error: syntax error - endtype
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (523) Warning: Const PROPSHEETHEADERA will be unavailable due to unknown symbol PROPSHEETHEADERA_V2
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (524) Warning: Const PROPSHEETHEADERW will be unavailable due to unknown symbol PROPSHEETHEADERW_V2
File: C:\Program Files\iwbdev\include\prsht.inc (542) Warning: Const PROPSHEETHEADER will be unavailable due to unknown symbol PROPSHEETHEADERA
Error(s) in compiling "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\IWBasic\projects\HomeSplitter\Telegrapher.iwb"
Build Failed

And I'm not even using a Property Sheet (well, I don't think so!)

Going back to the last version...

Brian

sapero

Brian

Yep, OK now. Thanks for the quick reply

You can enjoy your birthday now!

Brian