March 18, 2024, 11:56:08 PM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

IWBasic / Aurora Header Include Files

Started by LarryMc, May 31, 2012, 02:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryMc

LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Barney

The file date for IWB is one year off i.e. it is 05/05/2011, not 2012.

Barney

LarryMc

Quote from: Barney on June 01, 2012, 10:03:26 AM
The file date for IWB is one year off i.e. it is 05/05/2011, not 2012.

Barney
Thanks, fixed
LarryMc
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Bill-Bo

LarryMc,

I do not see any difference in the dates.

Bill

LarryMc

I had this:
QuoteDownload the latest from here:
IWBasic - 05/05/2012
Aurora   - 07/11/2009
instead of this:
QuoteDownload the latest from here:
IWBasic - 05/05/2011
Aurora   - 07/11/2009
LarryMc

W4GNS

Are these files still different than the files included with IwBasic ? I downloaded but did not install,, as I't was a exe and I did not want to mess up my current "factory" includes.  Similar to Jose Roca's headers ?
I did not find an explanation for these, so far.
Gary Scott-W4GNS

LarryMc

Quote from: W4GNS on February 07, 2014, 09:50:20 PM
Are these files still different than the files included with IwBasic ? I downloaded but did not install,, as I't was a exe and I did not want to mess up my current "factory" includes.  Similar to Jose Roca's headers ?
I did not find an explanation for these, so far.
They are in addition to(and in some cases in  lieu of) the inc files that come standard with IWB.

It is an exe because it not only adds all the include files it also creates the corresponding linking lib files for the relevant dlls.

After installing you make almost all of the windowssdk libraries available to you programs just by adding
$include "windowssdk.inc"
at the beginning of your source code.

I put it in all my programs (I don't leave home without it!)

LarryMc