March 28, 2024, 03:57:54 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Aurora Beta 1 Rev 3

Started by Ionic Wind Support Team, November 06, 2006, 11:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ionic Wind Support Team

The Aurora compiler has just been updated to Beta 1 Rev 3.  To get the update redownload from the link provided when purchasing and reinstall the compiler.

Changes/Additions
-------------------------
- Global intializers wre not working with defined constants. Fixed.
- CIcon::LoadOEMIcon, CBitmap::LoadOEMBitmap and CCursor::LoadOEMCursor fixed.
- GetArgCoung, GetArgString and GetArgStringW function added for command line processing.
- SetFont in derived control classes was failing if used more than once on the same control. Fixed.
- The ReadString file I/O function now handles soft line breaks properly.
- Debugger variable display not working if the source file was located ouside of the project directory. Fixed.
- Debugger display of 64 bit integers fixed.
- #break statement was causing incorrect line numbers to be stored in the debug executable. Fixed.
- The debugger will now "step out" of a function if you attempt to single step passed the end of the function.
- A bug where the linker would fail to build an executable after debugging has been resolved.
- Disassembler added to IDE. The disassembler shows the previous and current lines to be executed in the 'Disassembly' tag of the debug context display.
- A dozen or so more classes documented in the help files.

The demo version has been update to this revision.

Have fun,
Paul.
Ionic Wind Support Team

Kale

Thanks for the hard work Paul! :)

Steven Picard

I'm a little dissapointed.  Where's the mind reading module?  the nerual net processing logic?  the digital version of the flux capacitor? I was hoping to perform time travel by this version.

Just kidding!  :D

Thanks for all the hard work even amongst all your employment concerns.

Shannara

Well, time travel is possible :) I mean ... how in the world could the following picture be made back in 1885?

Love is staying up all night with a sick child, or a healthy adult.

Mike Stefanik

I'm with Steven. I want a direct neural interface so I only need to think about the program I want. Aurora should write it, debug it, and compile it for me. Be sure to let us know as soon as you're finished with that critically important feature... I'm hoping it'll be ready in beta 1 rev 4.
Mike Stefanik
www.catalyst.com
Catalyst Development Corporation

Bruce Peaslee

Quote from: Mike Stefanik on November 07, 2006, 07:44:13 PM
I'm with Steven. I want a direct neural interface so I only need to think about the program I want. Aurora should write it, debug it, and compile it for me. Be sure to let us know as soon as you're finished with that critically important feature... I'm hoping it'll be ready in beta 1 rev 4.

I would go rent "Forbidden Planet" before I asked for that.   ;)
Bruce Peaslee
"Born too loose."
iTired (There's a nap for that.)
Well, I headed for Las Vegas
Only made it out to Needles

LarryMc

Caused Walter Pigeon some major problems that Leslie Neilson had to take care of. ;)
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Rock Ridge Farm (Larry)

Monsters from the ID - mmmmmmmm I have a few really good (bad) ones.

Kale

I hope all of the new icons will be added for the final release. ;) :D