March 28, 2024, 03:13:12 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Info Only Update 12-10-2014

Started by LarryMc, December 10, 2014, 04:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryMc

Development and release update of the IWB2.5 beta have ceased.

Efforts now are focused on IWB3.0 which will include the IWB2.5 beta IDE as the official IDE.

LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

billhsln

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.

Rock Ridge Farm (Larry)

billhsln

Would make an excellent Christmas Present.

Bill
When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.

Bruce Peaslee

I thought I saw a post that said 3.0 has been released, but now I can't find it. Can we have a status update?

Thanks.
Bruce Peaslee
"Born too loose."
iTired (There's a nap for that.)
Well, I headed for Las Vegas
Only made it out to Needles

LarryMc

well, it has and it hasn't
officially it hasn't
but LarryS saw something I posted to him in our private area and thought I had posted it in the public area and he thought I had intended for him to go ahead and release 3.0 as it is and he put it in the download customer area.

It's basically the 2.5 version that I personally have been using for the last 1-1/2 + years with his new compiler that now recognizes the compilers options that we had been waiting on all that time.  The two things that are still missing is a debugger from him and for me to finish the rewrite of the controls section of the help manual.

But you can go log in to your customers page and get the latest and greatest.
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Bruce Peaslee

The download area actually says IWB 3.0.

Thanks.
Bruce Peaslee
"Born too loose."
iTired (There's a nap for that.)
Well, I headed for Las Vegas
Only made it out to Needles