March 28, 2024, 11:15:45 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Code doesn't work

Started by bpl1960, November 16, 2017, 06:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpl1960

What do you do if you've paid for a code, the program doesn't accept it, and it will stop working in 2 weeks?

Andy

Hi,

Sorry to see you are having problems.

LarryMc usually jumps in on things like this and I'm sure he'll see this post and sort it a.s.a.p. for you.

He is usually on here every day so just hang on a little while.

Andy.
:)
Day after day, day after day, we struck nor breath nor motion, as idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean.

Brian

Hello,

Have you tried completely uninstalling, and then re-installing, making sure you have put the correct unlock code in?

I find it hard to believe that it installed OK, and then stopped working at all

Brian

jalih

Quote from: Brian Pugh on November 16, 2017, 08:02:57 AM
I find it hard to believe that it installed OK, and then stopped working at all
I think his trial period is ending and login code he received  is not working. It happened to me too, I received wrong code at first but luckily LarryMc sorted it out.

Brian

Sorry, didn't realise that there was a trial period. I've never had that bother!

Brian

LarryMc

re: BPL1960

I have sent you a PM

LarryMc
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

bpl1960

Thank you.  How do I get to the PM?

LarryMc

at the top of the screen it says "My Messages" and in your case it should have a (1) next to it indicating you have 1 personal message waiting. Just click on it and it will take you there.
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library