April 25, 2024, 05:12:27 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

A new option for the website?

Started by Andy, July 17, 2017, 10:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

It struck me the other day after seeing Brian's post asking if anyone had a ddoc.inc file.

Whilst I hadn't heard of this file, it seems from time to time many of us have to search around for include and library files that at least one of us have already written.

I think it could be a very good idea if we could have a new category on the site for extra inc and lib files where we could post them for others to download with ease.

Just an idea.

Andy.
Day after day, day after day, we struck nor breath nor motion, as idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean.

Egil

That is a great idea!
Something similar to the section called Sapero's Include Files would be fine.

Egil

Support Amateur Radio  -  Have a ham  for dinner!

LarryMc

LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Andy

Thanks Larry,

I will post some of mine later - by the way happy birthday!

Andy.
:)
Day after day, day after day, we struck nor breath nor motion, as idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean.

LarryMc

LarryMc
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Brian

If it's today, Larry, Happy Birthday! If not, sorry, but still Happy Birthday!

Brian

LarryMc

LarryMc