April 25, 2024, 05:53:15 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Forum upgraded

Started by Rock Ridge Farm (Larry), June 06, 2016, 06:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock Ridge Farm (Larry)

We are now on smf 2.
This fixes the errors of the last few days.

Any problems - let me know

Larry

Bill-Bo

June 12, 2016, 04:41:48 AM #1 Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 04:56:48 AM by Bill-Bo
Larry,

Where's all the icons for insertion of quotes, hyperlinks, smileys, etc.?

I wanted to do a quote in this reply and cannot. I do not like it at all. Another site still uses version 2.0.3 of the site software and still has all the insertions and smileys, etc.

I wanted to quote 'IonicWind Software > Announcements > News and Announcements > Forum upgraded' because this, in the past, was at the top of an applicable page. It's now at the bottom of the page. On a long page, you have to scroll down, or use END, to read it. But, no, I couldn't use 'Insert quote.' I had to open the damn site up in firefox and do a copy, and then paste here in IE. Sorry, that's BS. I did it this time as an example, I wont do it again. I see post lately with hyperlinks and quotes. How are they doing it?

There's a Quote at the top-right of your reply. If you use it, it quotes you whole reply. The Modify should be Edit. Modify used to have all the insertions, etc.

Bill

Andy

Bill,

I don't have any problems at all with either the new IE (Edge) or Firefox.

Do you get the same as attached screenshot when you click on Reply?

Andy.
Day after day, day after day, we struck nor breath nor motion, as idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean.

Bill-Bo

June 12, 2016, 11:18:52 AM #3 Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 05:00:30 PM by Bill-Bo
Andy,

No. I don't get all that anymore. Plus, the Edit icon at the lower-right does not work properly. A green bar displays at the top with the word "Loading" and then does nothing. I can back out of it and use the "Modify" at the top-right to edit my post.

But, like I indicated, the other site I use on a daily basis, I have no problem. It doesn't make sense.

Oh, I forgot. The options that were at the top of the screen are no longer there; The Home, Help, Search, Profile, My Messages, Calendar, Members, and Logout. Take that back. Only the My Messages is there.

Bill

LarryMc

LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Bill-Bo

LarryMc,

You are a God sent. Mine was Theme1. Back to normal. Thanks!!

Bill