April 18, 2024, 03:35:31 PM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Update 07-29-2013

Started by LarryMc, July 28, 2013, 11:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryMc

The beta of the new IDE has been updated.
Ver 2.512b is available from the Customers web page.

In this release:

• fixed - ENTER key wasn't starting FIF search when pressed in searchterm field
  • fixed - compiler options dialog was writing trash into ini file
  • added option to not delete exe file when compile/link fails. Made default to delete. Option temporarily located in IDE Options dialog (will be moved later to Compiler Opts dialog)

Note: The demo version has been updated to match this beta release.
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

RitchieF

Hi Larry,

installed the latest version Ver 2.512b on a memory stick into a different directory from V 2.508. Started the IDE and opened an example file.

Tried to compile and run and the output window shows ' Compiling Resources '. The IDE doesn't react on mouse clicks and I had to use the taskmanager to stop it after 5mins waiting.

Same if I restart the IDE and click Help > About while the IDE is empty. No reaction and the task manager is needed.

Ver 2.508 works fine. Any ideas what to check ?

Thanks,

Richard

LarryMc

Quote from: RitchieF on July 31, 2013, 09:27:12 PM
Hi Larry,

installed the latest version Ver 2.512b on a memory stick into a different directory from V 2.508. Started the IDE and opened an example file.

Tried to compile and run and the output window shows ' Compiling Resources '. The IDE doesn't react on mouse clicks and I had to use the taskmanager to stop it after 5mins waiting.

Same if I restart the IDE and click Help > About while the IDE is empty. No reaction and the task manager is needed.

Ver 2.508 works fine. Any ideas what to check ?

Thanks,

Richard
Just read your post.  Checking it now.
LarryMc
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

LarryMc

Duplicated the problem you see so there is nothing you can do.
Will rebuild the installer and reload.
Will take a little while.

Sorry for the hassle.
LarryMc

LarryMc

Richard,
Somewhere I'm going into a tight loop (it's maxing out one of my processors.

This should get you to working for now.
Start the IDE
Click the View menu
Click on the Project List option to force it open(check mark) (if thee check mark is there to begin with click it off then back on.
The project window should be open now.
Now look at the About box.

I'm going to bed but will starting looking for the bug again in the morning.
LarryMc