April 25, 2024, 05:47:43 PM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Info Only Update 06-25-2013

Started by LarryMc, June 25, 2013, 08:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryMc

I have started using the new IDE exclusively for the work I'm doing on the new Grid control.

In doing so, I have identified 4 bugs in the IDE.
1.  When a previously open project is automatically reopened on IDE startup the Project window is not being automatically loaded.
2. When clicking one of the compile buttons with a project open, any open, modified, include files are not being automatically saved.
3. When clicking on a results line in the FIF window a new instance of the associated file is opened when there is already one open in the IDE.
4. And the probably most difficult for me to figure out how to handle is that when I click a result line in the FIF window that if the desired destination line is after any collapse code segments the user is taken to where the line would be if nothing was collapse.; i.e., there is no physical adjustment made for the hidden lines.

I will address these issues when I get to a good stopping point on the Grid control.
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Bruce Peaslee

It's good that you are doing this.

I did not catch these problems because I do not use the project window, always save my include files after any changes, and was not using Find in File (FIF?) as there was some work to be done.
Bruce Peaslee
"Born too loose."
iTired (There's a nap for that.)
Well, I headed for Las Vegas
Only made it out to Needles