April 25, 2024, 02:18:40 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Info Only Update 02-19-2013

Started by LarryMc, February 19, 2013, 10:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryMc

Realized that I ALWAYS had to type the search term in the Find in File window.
Rewrote codeso that if any text is selected in the current source file that text will automatically be loaded into the FIF search term when the FIF Main toolbar button is clicked. (Makes it work the way the current FIF works in the current IDE.)

In the meantime, the tester has identified some changes I need to make to the Form Editor(and to be honest I should have done from the beginning).
So, I temporarily back off the help file and on a partial wrewrite of some of the Form Editor code.
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

LarryMc

Completed work on corrections to Form Editor.
Most changes revolved around sequence of events when closing the editor and the saving of files.

Biggest change was removing the necessity to close the Form Editor in order to look at the generated code in the IDE.
Now the Form Editor can be moved to the background(like it should have been from the very beginning.)

I've also updated(but not made available) the help file to reflect the Form Editor changes.  That includes adding a new sub-section called "Saving a Form".
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library