April 24, 2024, 11:34:58 PM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Info Only Update 08-08-2012

Started by LarryMc, August 08, 2012, 11:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryMc

I've reached a stone wall on the debugger development.  I've turned the source code over to LarryS to see if he can get me going again.

In the mean time I've started looking at the help manual.
With all the additional features in the new IDE it will take me a while to get a new manual ready...
Comes with the territory.
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

LarryMc

Made 2 decisions (with LarryS' approval):

1. Will merge the ControlPak help file into the IWBasic Users Guide
2. The CONTROLS section will have a separate section for EVERY available control. In each section will be all the included commands available for that specific control.  This will create a lot of redundant information but it will provide 'one stop shopping' when looking for info about a control. (This was previously suggested by user who has moved on)
LarryMc
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Brian

Larry,

That's a good idea with the controls. Will you be putting them into relevant sections,
listview controls, edit controls, etc?

Brian

LarryMc

Each control type will have its own section with all its pertinent info.

attached screenshot of very prelim help index.
LarryMc

Bruce Peaslee

More typing for you, easier research for us. Good idea.
Bruce Peaslee
"Born too loose."
iTired (There's a nap for that.)
Well, I headed for Las Vegas
Only made it out to Needles

LarryMc

LarryMc