April 24, 2024, 03:02:51 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Lottery Mark 2

Started by GWS, July 10, 2012, 05:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GWS

July 10, 2012, 05:28:50 AM Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 07:01:42 PM by GWS
Sorry folks,

There's something a wee bit wrong with the updated version of my lottery program.
There's a bug in it somewhere which affects the data storage.

It might take a while to sort it out ..  ::)

back in a while ..  :)

Graham

Tomorrow may be too late ..

GWS

Phew .. I think I've sorted it out ..  ::)

Often happens when you hack code about, you get unintended effects.

Anyway, I think I've sorted it out now - let me know if any other problems show up.

It's just finished in time for a go on the lottery this weekend ..  ;D

I've updated the past results data to include the most recent 20 weeks for the UK lottery.

best wishes, :)

Graham

ZeroDog

So is this the version that always picks the winner?  Because the I bought a ticket with the results of the last version, and I didn't win.  ;)

AdrianFox

The program you want for that is this...
http://www.loire-gites.eu/software/LotteryDivinerV1.zip

(Probably the silliest bit of programming I've ever done, but the most shareware/freeware downloads of all my feeble offerings!)

;D ;D ;D ;D
Adrian Fox

GWS

Hi guys,

I think it's impossible to predict.  ::)

For the past two weeks balls 4,5 and 6 have all been higher than 40 - that doesn't seem very random to me.  Balls 1,2 and 3 predictions weren't too bad though  :)

There's big money involved, so I wouldn't be surprised to find somebody has found a way to fix the results.

Same thing with my roulette program .. it worked for a while.  Then they took the site down for 'maintenance', and it's never worked since.  I've done a bit of reading on the net, and some folk reckon the on-line computers can react to whoever is playing any particular game, and generate results that maximise their take.  You certainly get some very peculiar results - multiple occurrences of numbers, long runs of the same colour etc.  Everyone recommends steering clear of on-line roulette.

I shall have another go with the lottery this weekend though - you never know ..

Best wishes :)

Graham