April 29, 2024, 05:02:21 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Program to generate Lotto random numbers

Started by hugh, April 15, 2012, 02:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hugh

This program will generate and display Lotto numbers for, UK, (British) Lotto) , Eire (Irish Lotto), EU (european lotto).
It includes Bonus number for Irish and UK lotto numbers, also the 2 star numbers for the EU lotto.

You may do as you please with the source code, its free and  you can adapt it to cover lotto draws for your own countries, im sure someone will be able to improve on it , please be my guest and if improved upload with improvement please .its uploaded as , uk irish euro lotto.eba file.

Brian

Hugh,

Just done a few slight mods to your program, so it runs OK on IWB, and was
wondering why you are generating a Bonus Number for the UK Lottery, as this
is not a punter-selectable number, as opposed to the 6 numbers that are?

Otherwise, good job...

Brian

ZeroDog

hugh

Quote from: ZeroDog on April 16, 2012, 03:23:27 PM
Does this generate winning numbers?   :D

That made me laugh Zerodog, the program will ,as stated, generate Random numbers for the Lotto's stated, you may if you wish, use the generated numbers to play on the lotto of your choice, But, I do not gaurentee you will win anything with the program.

Regards
Hugh

hugh

Quote from: Brian Pugh on April 16, 2012, 08:01:10 AM
Hugh,

Just done a few slight mods to your program, so it runs OK on IWB, and was
wondering why you are generating a Bonus Number for the UK Lottery, as this
is not a punter-selectable number, as opposed to the 6 numbers that are?

Otherwise, good job...

Brian

Thanks Brian, and, glad you got it to work in IWB, with reference to the Bonus Ball, my aim was to replicate the numbers produced by the lotto, also the Bonus Ball is used in work places every week, but, it can be Deleted, but its doing no harm and makes the right of the screen a bit neat.

Regards

hugh