April 26, 2024, 08:20:59 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

IWBASIC 2.0

Started by TexasPete, June 25, 2011, 05:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasPete

I am willing to upgrade to IWBasic 2.00. Before I do , I wanted to ask if it installs to a new folder and not the Eb folder. I plan on keeping the old version around just in case I ever have problems.
Texas Pete
Ps is this the 64 Bit version.  I am still having great luck with cB.

LarryMc

IWB2 installs in its own folder. I have both running on my PC.

No,IWB2.0 is NOT the 64 bit version but it will run on a 64 bit PC.

LarryMc
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Haim

Hello,
I downloaded the IWB 2.09 update, but now it does not recognize my onlock code or name.
What should I do?

Haim

RitchieF

QuoteI downloaded the IWB 2.09 update, but now it does not recognize my onlock code or name.
What should I do?'

Reading this I'd like to know if there are any news about this issue?

New unlock code / unprotected version for registered users ??

Richard

LarryMc

Quote from: RitchieF on July 20, 2011, 02:59:58 AM
QuoteI downloaded the IWB 2.09 update, but now it does not recognize my onlock code or name.
What should I do?'

Reading this I'd like to know if there are any news about this issue?

New unlock code / unprotected version for registered users ??

Richard

http://www.ionicwind.com/forums/index.php?topic=3894.msg36330#msg36330

@Haim - PM LarryS

LarryMc
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Rock Ridge Farm (Larry)

Time permitting I will have the new release (non-protected) available.
For those of you who need registration for current version now - pm me.

Larry

TexasPete

Thank you . I will wait on the non protected version.
Texas Pete

Pip1957

Any news on the unprotected version yet?

Raid

August 13, 2011, 11:13:51 PM #8 Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 11:18:02 PM by Raid
Hi All.

I'm a happily registered Ebasic owner, with the network library expansion pack. I've even got the hard copy print manual that was once available, before the change to IWBasic v2.0

I have a few questions and apologize in advance if they've already been answered. Obviously, I don't visit the forum nearly as often as I should. Are there any discounts to registered ebasic users?

And, will I have to re-purchase the network library for the new language, or will the library I have already purchased work? I'm sort of thinking that it won't and I'll have to just buy them both again.. I'm willing to do this, as I enjoy ebasic quite a bit and want to continue supporting what I feel is a great language.

What is the protected version? I'm really not into copy protection methodology and would much rather purchase a version similiar? I guess to the registered ebasic I already have. IE: It isn't tied to this machine and the backups of the installer and my addons will install on my other computer with my key should this one fail. I do honor my license and it isn't installed on both. When I purchased my XP license, I spent the extra cash to qualify for a VLK edition thru my employer as I didn't want to deal with copy protection via product activation and tied to a specific machine. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Thanks again for the fine work that was originally put into Ebasic and is now being put into IWBasic.
Proudly licensed EBASIC owner since Feb 2009. Network library present!