April 30, 2024, 05:26:23 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

changes for the latest version of Cb

Started by TexasPete, October 30, 2010, 07:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasPete

I have made changes for the latest version of CB . Change the buttons from "B" to"BS" . Under this version of CB the program hangs and the buttons stop working. Doc or anyone that has been using the latest release. I need someone to look at it and see why making the button changes have caused such a problem.  Maybe the latest CB release has some bugs in it and I will have to fall back to the old version. I hoping someone has some experience by now with the newer release. Any way if someone has some time let me know.

Thanks
Texas Pete

Brian

Is BS a sysbutton? (I don't use Creative that much)

If so, you need something like:

IF @NOTIFYCODE=0
your button handler code...
ENDIF

Brian

aurelCB

Probably Brian have right..
But i dont understand why you insist on latest release for me old freeware version work
perfect.

TexasPete

Aurel,
The reason I am trying to use this version is because paul had made some improvement in the error checking. It just flat works better. Also other improvement were made and I am just trying to learn how to use them.

I may have to go back to the older version.
Thanks

Texas Pete

TexasPete

AUREL,
I modified your old cbpaint program and it works just fine under the newer version of CB. I will check some other programs.

Texas Pete

aurelCB