April 28, 2024, 02:31:14 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

New Release - Baroness Solitaire!

Started by Tony, December 14, 2008, 06:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

I'm pleased to announce that our second game written with EBasic and TJCards has been released, Baroness Solitaire. If you loved our Pyramid Solitaire, then you will surely want this one. It's another 13's style game but much harder. You pair up cards that total 13 to remove them from play. The object is to remove all 52 cards from the deck. Baroness Solitaire retails for just $7.99. For a complete description of Baroness and to download your free trial copy please visit us at: http://www.tinyfrogware.com

Thanks and enjoy!

Tony

For those that own and use EBasic, I will include the source code, resource files and everything else so you can recompile the project using the TJCards Library. The Baroness source code will worth with both the free and registered version of TJCards Library. This will be included in the $7.99 price for Baroness Solitaire. If you purchase the game and are an EBasic user, just drop me an email and let me know that you want the source to Baroness as well.

Thanks,

Tony.

Tony

Baroness Solitaire has been discounted 25%, dropping the price to just $5.99. That includes the EBasic source code, resource files and everything needed to recompile the project. The discount is only good through today. To receive the discount, enter the coupon code: 4X79-Y2JB-C3ST on the checkout page.

Thanks,

Tony.