April 29, 2024, 10:40:10 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

CCL Source License

Started by Zen, January 25, 2006, 12:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce Peaslee

Quote from: Lewis on January 28, 2006, 11:43:02 AM
I dont dare crack jokes here because most of the people are from the US. Im afraid if i tell a joke there will be just tumbleweed flying past people's screens. Strange though i find US humor funny but a lot of people from the US dont find british humor funny.

Lewis

P.S. Buy CCL ;D

Are you kidding? Monty Python, Fawlty Towers, Maggie Thatcher.
Bruce Peaslee
"Born too loose."
iTired (There's a nap for that.)
Well, I headed for Las Vegas
Only made it out to Needles

Zen

Maggie Thatcher. Ahh a bit before my time but still. Monty Python, what a classic (Life Of Brian) oh you can watch it so many times, it just never stops making me laugh. Fawlty Towers. Wow thats cool you like it. I love manwell in it. I guess you must have a thing for John Clease films?

One film i really do love is Airplane. It truly is pure comedy at its best. Lesley neilson is amazing in it.

Lewis

Shannara

Heh, Aurora, do people see those in the UK? Im in alaska and we get them quite often .. oOo. I donno, I think I am the only one in my graduating class that didnt get British humor. (never said I didnt like it, I just didnt understand)  :o
Love is staying up all night with a sick child, or a healthy adult.

Zen

lol. That me laught actually Sync. Im not too sure. I can say that i have not seen Aurora in the UK. My dad works over in Kazakhstan, i wonder if he can see them.

Lewis

Zen

Many thanks also go out to Michael Stefanik for his purchase of CCL. Current source and information on its way.
Lewis

LarryMc

Hey, what about Benny Hill?  I loved him. :o
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Zen

Also a bit before my time, although i have seen a few on VHS. A classic guy. Another favorite of mine was Norman Wisdom.

Lewis

Rock Ridge Farm (Larry)

OK - she was not looking and I just ordered. :)

Zen

He He. Thanks a lot Larry. Much appreciated. Its already on its way to you now ;)

Lewis