April 30, 2024, 05:56:13 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

3D Backyard Boogeymen by Zerodog

Started by pistol350, September 04, 2007, 12:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pistol350

Nice one.
it is attached to the post
Regards,

Peter B.

GWS

Ooh! .. I love that one .. :)

But did you notice how fast it is .. maybe if Zero's around he could slow it down a bit  ;D

I was firing away, but the spooks are so quick ..  either my new machine is much faster than a few years back, or Paul's interpreter is really moving ..  :)

best wishes,

Graham
Tomorrow may be too late ..

Steven Picard

I was just thinking about that one before you posted it.  Good to see it made available again.

pistol350

September 04, 2007, 12:47:50 PM #3 Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 12:52:24 PM by pistol350
Thanks Guys!
Well , Graham i think that ZD made this game to play so quick on purpose to have the player dieing anyway LOL  ;D
As this game is related to Halloween, i would not be astonished of that result ^^
By the way, i've never played this game slower than what we currently have,moreover , i have never managed to win,
so the conclusion remains the same : Death is at the door  ::)

Edit :
LOL!
I've just paid attention to the picture entitled "youwin"
So there may be a way to win.Or this picture may otherwise be just a trick to fool the player giving him the hope to win one day  ;D ;D ;D
Regards,

Peter B.

SnarlingSheep

Just change the 'gamespeed' variable to 3, 2 or 1.
3 is slightly slower, 2 is quite a bit slower, and 1 is way too slow for an adult, lol.

GWS

September 05, 2007, 01:04:33 AM #5 Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 01:49:54 AM by GWS
Thanks Sheep ..  :)  I shall need the '1' setting .. I like to see the whites of the little devil's eyes before I shoot ..  :)

(Actually I had to change 'gamespeed' to a Float type and set it to 0.5 ..  so you can tell my level of gamesmanship ..  ::))

Graham

jerryclement

8) Game!  Thanks for sharing it.  The best I could do was 2 left on "1" speed!

Jerry C.
Jerry - Newbie from TN

SnarlingSheep

Ok, maybe I should have said: 1 is way too slow for an adult under 69 ;)

pistol350

LOL!
i am far younger than you Graham and i can't even win a game with 1 at gamespeed  ::)
So , i guess i have to resort to a float type gamespeed as well  ;D
Regards,

Peter B.

SnarlingSheep

Interesting.. 1 is very slow here, even on a 1.8Ghz processor.

GWS

It maybe depends on the graphics card as well .. :)

Mine's an NVidia GeForce 7600GT.  Main machine has an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+, 3DNow (2 CPU's)  :)

On any setting above '1' , I can't see the spooks - they're moving so fasttt .. ::)

Graham