April 23, 2024, 10:42:32 PM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

SkySphere !

Started by Cezaro, December 19, 2006, 12:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cezaro

Hello!

This my first topic on this forum!

So, a like Aurora compiler and i thing is good for me , im using Aurora maostly for 3d app.
I make SkySphere object and....., simply i make
sphere :
                   sky_sphere.CreateSphere(screen,25,10000.0,false);

and next i set sky texture to this sphere , texture panoramic 360 degrees,
i have strange results texture is not mapped correctly on sphere ??? maybe samebody know something about this???

:        sky_sphere.LoadTexture(0,GetStartPath()+"sky360.jpg",false);

here is link to example code : http://rapidshare.com/files/8164478/Aurox3D.zip.html

best regards to all
Cezaro

J B Wood (Zumwalt)

I can't download it, if you want me to take a look at it you can email it to me and I can take a gander at it tonight.

zumwalt AT jbwws.com (translate it, I hate spam mailers that sniff websites for emails, get rid of the spaces, and replace the AT with the @ symbol)

Cezaro

I send this file via email

anyway to download via link you must select free download and  put word from picture on rapidshare web i try and all looks to be ok for me.

J B Wood (Zumwalt)

It tells me that your account has reached maximum number of free downloads.
I'll check email though.

Kale

Try creating your sky sphere inside out, like this:

sky_sphere.CreateSphere(screen,25,10000.0,true);

This is discussed a little more at length here:

http://www.ionicwind.com/forums/index.php/topic,925.0.html

J B Wood (Zumwalt)

I have been hammered with the hollidays, so I haven't been able to revisit this, sorry about that.

Cezaro

Hello !

I make screen-shot example , last time i using irrlicht or blitzbasic witch this texture files and models,
there no problems but using Aurora 3D classes i see this line between left and right edge of texture...sory for my bad english...i have problem to put something from my mind to this letters:)))

see attached jpg file