April 16, 2024, 02:30:55 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Aurora Beta 1 updated

Started by Ionic Wind Support Team, September 03, 2006, 03:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ionic Wind Support Team

The beta 1 install has just been updated.  It incorporates the gui.lib update and the 3D library update to fix the C3DObject::LookAt method.

Not enough for a revision, but just enough to justify updating the installation ;)  As usual just redownload from the link provided when purchasing and reinstall.

Have fun,
Paul.

Ionic Wind Support Team

kryton9

thanks Paul, where else can you get updates like this, thanks!!

redea30591

Quote from: Paul Turley on September 03, 2006, 03:25:56 PM
The beta 1 install has just been updated.  It incorporates the gui.lib update and the 3D library update to fix the C3DObject::LookAt method.

Not enough for a revision, but just enough to justify updating the installation ;)  As usual just redownload from the link provided when purchasing and reinstall.

I've got a script setup for iFTP, it automatically re-downloads the installation files for me... Whenever you say there's a new version out, I just drop to dos, change to the directory, then type iftp /run update.ftp  and press enter..... Within a few seconds, I've got my directory updated with the latest version....

J B Wood (Zumwalt)