March 29, 2024, 04:49:14 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Still waiting for unlock codes for IWBasic and Aurora

Started by carpman2007, April 09, 2020, 03:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carpman2007

Hello everyone.  Been a while since I've posted here.  I used Emergence Basic quite a bit back in the day, but I've decided to see what's new so yesterday evening I purchased a license for IWBasic and also made a donation in the amount of $12 so I could use Aurora without limitation.

Unfortunately I haven't received any response yet with license information or unlock codes or anything, for both of the products.  If something can be done to rectify this I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Erich

carpman2007

Sorry about that.  Perhaps I should have posted this in the Help section; I wasn't sure if this section was for product registration or forum registration.

Brian

Send a private message to "Rock Ridge Farm (Larry)" - he's the administrator. Could be he is away for the Easter weekend

Brian

LarryMc

Email me an EXACT copy of the receipt you were sent when you purchased IWBasic and I can help you immediately with that portion of your problem.

LarryMc

tlmccaughn@aol.com
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

carpman2007

Got a response, downloaded the stuff, and everything's working.

Thanks a lot.