March 28, 2024, 08:53:19 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Fletchie's files

Started by Brian, January 30, 2019, 05:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Help! I am missing one of Fletchie's files - IBSQLITE.LIB

I have ibsqlite.ibh, which is part of his setup, but it needs the lib file to work properly

Looked everywhere for it - backups, old hard disks, etc

If anyone has it, I would be most grateful

Brian

LarryMc

I checked everything I have and I don't have it.
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Brian

Thanks, Larry. Looks like I will have to have a re-think if nobody can help me
Brian

fasecero

if this is very important and you need it real bad I could go to check at my very very old pc that I have stored in the garage. Don't even know if it still works since last time I turn it on was about 10 years ago. In there I have a lot of old stuff about ebasic. Maybe that library is there, maybe not.

Brian

Fasecero,

Re ibsqlite.lib - It would be nice if you were able to find the file, but don't go overboard just for me

Brian

fasecero

Perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned this before actually checking it out. I was quite confident because I downloaded there a lot of samples in the past. My main fear was only that it could not work, however even after so much inactivity it started without any problem. But I could not find anything with 'sqlite' - 'fletchie' tags.

srvaldez

February 06, 2019, 12:37:17 PM #6 Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 01:27:05 PM by srvaldez
@Brian Pugh
it's posible that IBSQLITE.LIB is an import lib of sqlite3.dll (or perhaps sqlite2.dll) which you can download from https://www.sqlite.org/download.html
it has been many years since I used Ibasic, but it seems to me that there was some kind of utility in the Ibasic distribution that would create the import lib
if not, you can create the import lib with polib which is part of PellesC http://www.smorgasbordet.com/pellesc/
polib sqlite3.dll /machine:x86 /out:IBSQLITE.LIB

Brian

That looks interesting. I've downloaded the setup distro, and I'll have a go

Many thanks,

Brian