April 23, 2024, 08:05:09 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Menu Issue

Started by Logman, August 19, 2015, 09:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logman

August 19, 2015, 09:13:25 AM Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 10:40:16 AM by Logman
When I build and run a single program, the main menu icons on the second row do not reset properly to let me rerun the program by clicking on a menu icon. The RUN, BUILD, and COMPILE menu icons remain grayed out as shown in the following pic:

IMAGE is n/a as problem is solved in IDE version 3.03.

I'm not sure, but I believe that the menu icons worked correctly the first day after I installed version 3.0 because I remember clicking on them to rerun the program. However, it's not working correctly now and I'm not sure what changed.

Selecting MENU provides a drop down menu with "RUN" and "COMPILE and RUN" both bolded and working correctly. It's just the icons on the second row that don't seem to be updating properly.

Logman
Education is what you get when you read the fine print.<br />Experience is what you get when you don't!

LarryMc

is your .iwb ; .opts; and .exe files all in the same folder?

Also, are you running version 3.03?
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Logman

Larry,

Version 3.03 seems to fix the menu icon update issue.

Thanks,

Logman
Education is what you get when you read the fine print.<br />Experience is what you get when you don't!