March 28, 2024, 05:31:30 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

The 1st icon on the Tool Bar

Started by Zooker, February 19, 2008, 03:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zooker

I tried to ask this in the section called boot camp but there was NO new post or new thread button to click! In Creative Basic when the IDE screen is displayed. Does tyhe icon indicate a module. When I keep on clicking the icon it keeps on showing windows Labeled Cbasic1, Cbasic2 ect,ect. How do you make which one the Main 1 or will Cbasic 1 always execute 1sr? How many of these can I have? :)

LarryMc

Quote from: Zooker on February 19, 2008, 03:54:20 PM
I tried to ask this in the section called boot camp but there was NO new post or new thread button to click

There was no "New Topic" button?

Larry
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

REDEBOLT

Quote from: Zooker on February 19, 2008, 03:54:20 PM
I tried to ask this in the section called boot camp but there was NO new post or new thread button to click!

After you go to Boot Camp, look at the "Pages" line.  There is a button titled "NEW TOPIC" with a tool tip "Start new topic."

QuoteIn Creative Basic when the IDE screen is displayed. Does tyhe icon indicate a module. When I keep on clicking the icon it keeps on showing windows Labeled Cbasic1, Cbasic2 ect,ect. How do you make which one the Main 1 or will Cbasic 1 always execute 1sr? How many of these can I have? :)

When you click on the "New Program" then a new blank tab appears where you can type in your new program.  If you want to save the program, then you can change the program name from "Cbasic1" to a meaningful name.
Regards,
Bob

Zooker

Sorry, there was after I looeg in(Stupid me)!!