May 14, 2024, 04:00:12 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

TrayPlayer

Started by ZeroDog, March 11, 2009, 03:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroDog

March 11, 2009, 03:01:01 PM Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 04:02:27 PM by ZeroDog
TrayPlayer

Just a small project I've been playing with.  Its still in beta, so theres bound to be a few bugs.  If you come across any, please feel free to post them here, as well as any comments or feedback.

Make sure to open the project file, and not the source code, or it will not compile.

sapero

Hi ZeroDog.

File TrayPlayer.rc has full path to the icon, it can (or should) be relative:
blue ICON "TRAYPLAY.ICO"

If you activate tray popup menu and click on another window, the menu will still be visible making hard to click on the taskbar buttons. You need to call SetForegroundWindow(win.hWnd)before showing the menu, this is important.

ZeroDog

Updated.  Thanks.   :)

pistol350

Hi ZeroDog!

Nice to see you back around here!  8)
Regards,

Peter B.

ZeroDog

Thanks.  ;D

Ive spent too much time playing games instead of codiing, but im hoping to get back into the groove again. I'm hoping to have alot more projects to post here in the future.... I had almost forgotten how much fun it was coding.   

pistol350

That's pretty good news.
Among all your programming skills,
i think the game coding one is more than welcomed back as we no longer often see topics about game programming or graphics around here.
I assume folks are as shy as me for that matter though there is no valuable reason to be,
since Ebasic provides everything necessary to let our creativity changed smoothly to code. :)

Keep it up!

Regards,

Peter B.