March 28, 2024, 02:08:38 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Blood Sugar program

Started by billhsln, July 23, 2020, 08:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billhsln

I wrote this to track my blood sugar and chart it by week and month, with help from Brian Pugh.  You must have enough data available to actually chart 1 week (at least 8 days) and 32 for the month, otherwise the charts don't work right.

I am hoping some one else might find this of use.  If nothing else, it might help you to learn how to do line charts.

Bill
When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.

Rock Ridge Farm (Larry)

I can use it - thanks.

Larry

billhsln

I am starting to use an app on my Android phone called Diabetes:M, using the free version.  I was thinking of adding an import/export the data in their format.  It will mean adding some more fields, but I will repost the program here, if any one else might need/use it.

Bill

billhsln

Added A1C info to the program.

Bill

billhsln

August 09, 2020, 01:37:26 PM #4 Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 10:33:02 PM by billhsln Reason: Corrected the Line Charts
Found a couple of errors in what I was doing and added color to the graphs for when over 300 or 400.  My next trick is to see if I can turn this into a bar chart, just for fun/learning experience.

Sorry, found another missing piece of code.  Made another small change.  Added yellow circles for the points.

Bill

Brian

Bill,

Weekly graph seems to work OK (I think), but when you select Monthly, it shows the window and then closes the whole program down

Brian

billhsln

Last time that happened to me was when I did not have enough data.  I just recompiled mine and it worked fine for Monthly.  Do you want me to send you my data file?

Bill

billhsln

Cleaned up the Weekly and Monthly charts, they were not landing where they should.  Also added a point to make it easier to see where they land.

Bill

billhsln

Found a couple of more little bugs and created a bar chart style version with the numbers above the bar.

Bill