April 25, 2024, 10:41:10 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Colors

Started by sam.cogswell, June 29, 2017, 11:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam.cogswell

A couple of years back, I posted an include file of 140 colors as listed in W3Schools. I've included it again here as it was originally.  As someone had removed the keyword ''CONST'' from all but the first column. This is OK, and it will still work but, all colors listed except those in the first column that are still declared as constants, are using memory space for variables. The constants do not. See attachment.
:)

billhsln

June 21, 2019, 08:58:26 AM #1 Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 05:18:38 PM by billhsln
For those who are like me and would prefer to see the colors, I took the color definitions and wrapped a program around it.

Enjoy,
Bill

Uploaded fixed version.
When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.

Brian

Bill,
The last column of colours don't show any value at all when you click one. And the colours under the cursor aren't always reported correctly - try alternating between C_White and C_SeaGreen, and others
Brian

billhsln

Found the problem with the last row, change lines 62 and 63 to:

IF mx > 7 AND mx < 1286
IF my > 10 AND my < 754

Used old code and did not adjust for the changes I made.

As to the colors, they are working for me.  Please give me another example, tried C_White and C_SeaGreen and went to a few inbetween and it worked ok, for me.

Bill
When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.