April 27, 2024, 05:43:37 PM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Info Only Update - 11-26-2013

Started by LarryMc, November 26, 2013, 07:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryMc

It got above the 20s and 30s today for the 1st time since the cold front came through last Thursday-Friday.
since it was too cold and nasty for me to be trying to work out in my shop(cold weather gives me a lot of angina) I was able to spend more time on the grid control.

Finished the subclassing of the richedit control in the first dialog(the one that handles multiline type cells).Also, if the grid is protected(or the selected cell) the contents of the richedit will be readonly.  The caption of the dialog indicates the row and column of the cell being edited and whether or not it is readonly(protected).  When the richedit is made readonly the save button is automatically disabled also.

All the above has also been completed for the 2nd dialog(the one that handles those cell types that can only be single line.)
Modified the GUI for the 2nd dialog.  It contains two rich edits; both with labels.
"Formated Data" is the "Raw Data" with all appropriate formatting applied.
The "Formated Data" richedit is always readonly.  The "Raw Data" richedit works the same as the lone richedit in the 1st dialog.

I have also fixed a problem that Briaan brought to my attention.  There were situations where single line cells were aligned to the top of the cell instead of being aligned in the vertical middle of the cell.
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Brian