April 27, 2024, 06:55:48 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Updates?

Started by barry, February 20, 2007, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barry

Paul, do you have any kind of estimate on updates to Ebasic?

Barry

John S

My understanding is that Paul is working on an update which will include some interesting features.
I will defer to him to reveal details  ;)
John Siino, Advanced Engineering Services and Software

Ionic Wind Support Team

Yes I am working on an update.  There isn't a set timeframe between updates if that is what you are asking.
Ionic Wind Support Team

barry

I was just wondering if you had any idea.

Thanks,
Barry

Ionic Wind Support Team

You said "updates" meaning plural ;)   If you're wondering when the next update, singular, will be ready then probably this evening.  Depeding on when the hockey game ends. 
Ionic Wind Support Team

barry

I got it and commented already in another thread.

My real interest is in the new debugging features.  I'm not trying to rush you, of course.  Well, okay, I am trying to rush you but I'm not trying to ACT like i'm trying to rush you.  :)

No particular reason I'm in a hurry for them.  Just eager.

Barry

Dennisc

QuoteI'm not trying to rush you, of course.  Well, okay, I am trying to rush you but I'm not trying to ACT like i'm trying to rush you.  No particular reason I'm in a hurry for them.  Just eager.

A lesson in diplomacy and tact or is it political correctness  ;) :) :)
Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently
www.denniscomninos.com

barry

Nope.  Neither tact nor diplomacy nor political correctness.  It's just how it is.  I want.  I said so.  I'm not really in a hurry and I said that too.

Barry

Brice Manuel

As much as I love the OOP, I have to admit, I am still really looking forward to 1.60 as I am going crazy without my function folding in the IDE  ;D