June 15, 2024, 11:27:55 PM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Feature request...

Started by Kale, August 10, 2006, 01:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kale

Is it possible for a 'Close Project' and a 'Close Source' button to be added to the IDE toolbar please? (and maybe key commands?)

I hate having to go to the menu each time to close a file. :(

Ionic Wind Support Team

ALT-F4 will close any window.
Ionic Wind Support Team

John Syl.

Is it possible to have mutliple selection to add src files to a project, rather than have to open them then add each individually.

rergards
John
Intel 3.6 p4 ht, XP home,2 gb mem, 400 gb hd 20gb raid 0, Nvidia 6600le.
AMD k6-2 500, 40gb.

Started on PDP11 Assembler, BASIC, GWBASIC, 6502, Z80, 80x86, Java, Pascal, C, C++, 
IBasic (std & pro), Aurora, EBasic.  (Master of none, but it's been fun!)

Kale

Quote from: Paul Turley on August 10, 2006, 04:56:33 PM
ALT-F4 will close any window.

ALT-F4 closes the entire IDE, not a single source file. It would be nice to have a button of shortcut to close single source files. ;)

Rock Ridge Farm (Larry)

As usual - I must be missing something here - I just click the x in the right top for the module I want to close.

Kale

Quote from: Rock Ridge Farm (Larry) on August 11, 2006, 08:15:52 AM
As usual - I must be missing something here - I just click the x in the right top for the module I want to close.

Yes button if your speed coding you sometimes miss and hit the other 'x' that closes the IDE. A key command would be nice so i dont have to touch the mouse so often. ;)

Zen

Speed coding hey? Well i am probably one of the fastest typers i know but when it comes to coding im on about 10 lines a minute or less. I Always have time to pick up the mouse lol, even make a cuppa too ;)

Lewis

Kale

Quote from: Zen on August 11, 2006, 10:02:17 AM
Speed coding hey? Well i am probably one of the fastest typers i know but when it comes to coding im on about 10 lines a minute or less. I Always have time to pick up the mouse lol, even make a cuppa too ;)

Lewis

He he, when i say speed coding i mean caffine induced coding. ;)

Bruce Peaslee

Quote from: Kale on August 11, 2006, 10:05:16 AM

Lewis

Is that a cup of coffee you're holding?
Bruce Peaslee
"Born too loose."
iTired (There's a nap for that.)
Well, I headed for Las Vegas
Only made it out to Needles

Kale

Quote from: peaslee on August 11, 2006, 10:24:43 AM
Quote from: Kale on August 11, 2006, 10:05:16 AM

Lewis

Is that a cup of coffee you're holding?

he he.. ;)