May 18, 2024, 08:25:00 PM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Mouse & Drag-Drop Questions

Started by DrCharbonneau, April 10, 2010, 09:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrCharbonneau

This has been a problem I've experienced with a program I'm writing. I believe I've isolated it to mouse sensitivity and the lack of Drag-Drop and highlighting capability in the code as of now. What suggestions would you have for GDI32 include files that incorporate the Drag-Drop functions and clipboard routines. I've been studying the clipboard examples, but did not find the available routines that helpful. I did get a copy of WIN32 Help, but still feel a bit apprehensive about the various GDI32 functions and how to use them. I imagine trial and error is one teacher, but perhaps someone here already has some pointers and/or examples that can get me on my way in these areas.

Than you,

Dr. C.
Dark energy isn't. Dark energy travels too fast to be seen. In fact it is very bright on the inside. It must be because it is vacuuming up all the photons we leftover from dinner...

ZeroDog

I dont know if this will help any, but Ive just uploaded a project that makes use of Drag and Dropping in a window.

http://www.ionicwind.com/forums/index.php/topic,4029.0.html