May 09, 2024, 12:35:15 PM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

are files missing or simply misnamed in opel gl image library

Started by TexasPete, May 13, 2008, 04:56:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasPete

Dear Larry,
I have tried to compile and I keep getting errors about that functions are not declare. When opening the main example program the inclued files are
gil and gilu . Is this a mistake. When I look under the include files , I only see two files il and ilu. Are the include files misnamed or am I missing some files.

Sincerely,
Texas Pete

LarryMc

Pete,

My bad.

That original zip file by Todd Riggins was setup to use another library which you would have to download separately.  Its mentioned in the last line of the readme file.

Thing is you don't need that for what you are wanting to do.

I looked in the old IBasic Forums (off-line) and found the following which was posted by Todd in 2005.

I compiled it and it works fine.

Download it, unzip it, open file in ebasic, compile as windows exe and run.

It should compile without any problems.  If you have any, ask.

Larry
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

TexasPete

Say larry, I downloaded your wysiwig class just to see what it looks like. I tried to follow your instructions and put the appropriate files in the include folder and the lib folder. I can't get it to run. What I did was to create al lib folder and an include folder in the folder that I unziped the program in. Is this what you ment or should I put the files in the library and include folder under the Ebasic folder for ebasic.
Sincerely, Philip Hughes

REDEBOLT

Regards,
Bob