April 27, 2024, 06:32:16 PM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Time Picker

Started by Brian, December 24, 2023, 09:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

December 24, 2023, 09:04:36 AM Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 06:15:36 AM by Brian
Hi,

I want to change the font in this Time Picker to Verdana, 10 point, and also change the background colour. Any ideas, anyone?

Brian

Egil

December 24, 2023, 01:47:13 PM #1 Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 01:52:24 PM by Egil
Hi Brian,

I have always used SETFONT for changing fonts and SETWINDOWCOLOR, FRONTPEN and BACKPEN as needed to maniputlate the colors.
But presently not able to load anything into IWB here, so unable to test these statements with your code.

Good luck,
Egil.

Almost forgot.... HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
Support Amateur Radio  -  Have a ham  for dinner!

Brian

Managed to get the font to change, but no joy with colouring the Time Picker

Brian

LarryMc

I think you are going to have to send the control the DTM_SETMCCOLOR message with wparam set to MCSC_MONTHBK and lparam set to the color of the background you want.
And then send the control the DTM_SETMCCOLOR message with wparam set to MCSC_TEXT  and lparam set to the color of the text you want.

That's my best guess.

LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Brian

Larry,

Thanks for the suggestions, but I didn't get anywhere with them. Never mind, I was happy just getting the font to match my other edit control-defined fonts

Brian