March 28, 2024, 11:13:45 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Preview Images from dialog

Started by Brian, January 25, 2021, 10:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

This code was written by Jolly Roger in 2005. It shows a listview in a dialog window, and lets you select either a GIF, BMP or JPG image, which is then placed into the parent window

Brian

Andy

Nice one Brian,

That's one you dug out I see, nice to see that some code gets remembered.

Andy.
Day after day, day after day, we struck nor breath nor motion, as idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean.

billhsln

Ran the code to see what it does.  Did any one else notice the that directory name at the top gets over written and if you go back far enough it shows up as a black blob.

Bill
When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.

Brian

Yes, I saw that, Bill. I have been attempting to clear that static control before it gets text put into it, with no success, so far

Brian

billhsln

I didn't look close at the code, but it acts more like the program is doing a print at a specific location rather then a static control.

Bill
When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.

Brian

Little update: Put in a menu to make the dialog code reuseable, and other minor tweaking. Tried to blank out the static text, with no success

Brian

Brian

I managed to get it working properly!

Brian

LarryMc

LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library