March 28, 2024, 02:19:33 PM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

IWNETCS

Started by ckoehn, March 25, 2020, 12:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ckoehn

My hard drive gave it up.  I had some backups but you know how it goes.  You find the one thing you SHOULD have backed up and didn't. Anyhow...... :(

It isn't possible to install IWNETCS on Windows 10.  Is there some way to make these files like the IWCommLib?

I'd appreciate it.

Later,
Clint

LarryMc

Quote from: ckoehn on March 25, 2020, 12:52:21 PMIt isn't possible to install IWNETCS on Windows 10.
Clint
Don't know exactly the part you're having a problem with.

Here's what I just did on my Win 10 PC.

1. created a temp folder on my hard driver to work in
2. downloaded IWNETCS from my customer page
when I got the alarm message I clicked on the more info button and then clicked download anyway

3. unzipped the download in step #2 to the folder in step #1
4. copied the example files to where I have my sample files stored
5. copied the chm file to where I have my help files stored
6. created a linking lib per the proper procedure
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

ckoehn

Can you refresh my memory how to log into the customer page?  Everything I try doesn't let me in.  I probably forgot my password.

Since my hard drive crashed, I may have had an older copy.  It just brings up a message that says it can't find IWBasic installed, and it is installed.

Later,
Clint

Andy

Day after day, day after day, we struck nor breath nor motion, as idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean.

ckoehn

Thanks for that Andy.  That is what I have been trying.  Do you use your username like mine is "ckoehn" or the email address we set up when we signed into the forum.

I have tried all kind of things and it still says my username or password is incorrect.  I haven't logged in for a while, I think I just forgot my password.

LarryMc. could your or Larry Sikes send me a password reset link please?

Later,
Clint

h3kt0r

Your login is your email.