April 18, 2024, 03:43:41 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Simple Colour Wheel

Started by Brian, January 03, 2019, 11:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

January 03, 2019, 11:34:03 AM Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 03:53:35 AM by Brian Pugh
Hi,

I thought I would have a stab at a simple Colour Wheel. Put all three files in a folder, and compile. Adjust the three colours as needed. You can then send the RGB result to the Clipboard. You can also reset the trackbars with one click to save you from having to manually adjust them

The trackbars do look better with the manifest file present, but it will run without the manifest file

As always, any ideas or changes, please feel free to comment

Brian

Updated 04/01/2019 with code changes and bitmap modification

billhsln

Not sure how simple this will be, but when the circle gets very dark, maybe change the color to a lighter color for the RGB value or move where it displays the RGB Color to outside of the circle, so you won't need to worry about the color of the circle.

Bill
When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.

Brian

Well, after spending most of the weekend in bed with flu, I'm up and about now, although I have an appointment with the doctor this dinnertime. Anyway, I had some time to think of some updates to the Colour Wheel program, and here we are. Bit simpler code, and a tidy up, as well

Brian