April 26, 2024, 07:08:51 PM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Compile error

Started by Brian, November 04, 2014, 12:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Hi,

I was compiling a program, and kept getting this message:

Compiling Resources...
No Errors
Compiling...
Adrian Flux KTL.iwb
File: C:\Program Files (x86)\iwbdev\include\ctl.inc (251) Warning: Unknown parameter type: "FILETIME"
File: C:\Program Files (x86)\iwbdev\include\ctl.inc (254) Warning: Unknown parameter type: "FILETIME"

The program was compiling OK, but nowhere in my program was I using "FILETIME"

My include files were:
$include "ctl.inc"
$include "windowssdk.inc"

So I swapped them around to:
$include "windowssdk.inc"
$include "ctl.inc"

And everything was fine after that. Hope this helps someone

Brian

AdrianFox

November 05, 2014, 09:17:34 AM #1 Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 09:20:17 AM by AdrianFox
Not a response to your programming issue I'm afraid, Brian, but I am intrigued to see that name ADRIAN FLUX popping up there in your program code... and wonder what your connection to them might be.

The name has become something of a 'bete noire' to me as various employees and customers of the insurance company keep giving people their email address over the phone and they wrongly record it as adrianfox.co.uk  rather than adrianflux.co.uk

You can guess what my domain name is!   And why I get so irritated that I keep having to redirect people's mail and receiving other people's utility bills!    >:(

I suppose it is one of those intractable problems caused by human error, but short of giving all his employees elocution lessons, I guess I will have to put up with this happening from time to time.

Still, it's a small world as they say....   ;D
Adrian Fox

Brian

Adrian,

I didn't require a reply. The posting was to warn of just making sure to get $includes
in the right order to stop an error coming up

I work for Keycare in Shipley. We insure keys - car keys, house keys, shed keys, etc, as long as they
are on a key ring with a fob. We insure for many big-name clients - Tesco, M&S, Budget, AA, RAC and,
you guessed it, Adrian Flux. They sell the insurance, whether it be car or home, and upsell key recovery
with the insurance, and we administer the scheme

So, I have no influence with your web-site woes - sorry!

Brian