April 20, 2024, 10:20:53 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

IWGrid

Started by Brian, October 08, 2013, 02:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Larry,
It appears that when you have more than a screenful of data, and a row is selected you can
only move up and down using the scrollbars - that is, the page up, page down, cursor up and
cursor down keys don't work - or am I missing something out?
If you click once in the vertical scrollbar area, you can then use the up/down keys
Brian

LarryMc

I'll put it on my list of things to look into.
thanks for the feedback
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

LarryMc

Quote from: Brian Pugh on October 08, 2013, 02:41:44 AM
Larry,
It appears that when you have more than a screenful of data, and a row is selected you can
only move up and down using the scrollbars - that is, the page up, page down, cursor up and
cursor down keys don't work - or am I missing something out?
If you click once in the vertical scrollbar area, you can then use the up/down keys
Brian
Sorry it took so long to respond to this.
The grid has to have the focus before the keys will work.
I double-checked and it appears to be working properly and they all did except HOME and END.
They are now fixed and will be in the next update.

Thanks for the feedback.
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library