March 29, 2024, 02:01:25 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Info Only Update - 11-19-2013

Started by LarryMc, November 19, 2013, 03:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryMc

Just to let those interested know that I am still working on the grid from time to time.
(As I've stated elsewhere I've been taking advantage of the weather temps to get some things done outside and in my shop
My shop is clean and I've completed the construction of some jigs for my table saw and my drill press.
The preparations for the upcoming holidays is consuming a portion of my time now)

But back to the grid.
I have finished basic skeletons for the two dialogs I need for the new method for editing cells.  I needed one that will handle those cells that can have multiple lines of text and one for those cells that can never have multiple lines.
Right now I can click on a cell(that uses the 1st dialog) and it will open with the cell contents; I can edit it, and save it back to the cell.
The next step is to subclass the richedit in the dialog so I can restrict the available characters based upon the cell type.
A lot of this work will just be copied over into the 2nd dialog and then modified.
The 2nd dialog is in need of some more GUI work and then the incorporation of all the mask formatting.

So, don't give up on me.
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library