April 19, 2024, 09:32:07 PM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Update 07-12-2013

Started by LarryMc, July 11, 2013, 11:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryMc

The beta of the new IDE has been updated.
Ver 2.511b is available from the Customers web page.

In this release:

• fixed - modifications in previous release made edit controls in FIF Output window appear as if they were disabled.

Note: The demo version has not been updated.
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Brian

July 12, 2013, 05:26:42 AM #1 Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 07:34:59 AM by Brian Pugh
Larry,
Downloaded the latest, pressed Help > About to check if I had the right version, and the program locks up for me
Brian

Scratch that: After I had the View > Project File list window opened, the About worked

LarryMc

Quote from: Brian Pugh on July 12, 2013, 05:26:42 AM
Larry,
Downloaded the latest, pressed Help > About to check if I had the right version, and the program locks up for me
Brian

Scratch that: After I had the View > Project File list window opened, the About worked

I was able to duplicate the problem.  Something got garbled while compiling the installer.  First time that has happened.
I've uploaded a new zip file.

Sorry for the hassle.
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library