March 28, 2024, 06:55:05 PM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Update 08-31-2012 - New Demo Link

Started by LarryMc, August 31, 2012, 01:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Well spotted! Never even thought of double-clicking!

Brian

LarryMc

Quote from: Brian Pugh on October 16, 2012, 07:05:08 AM
Well spotted! Never even thought of double-clicking!

Brian
I always use the double-click so that was why I never spotted it.

And the right-click / properties works fine on controls; it's just on the form itself that it crashes.

Got to go get my pacemaker checked in a few minutes then I'll get back in "hot pursuit" as the "pursuer" (as Jackie Gleason said in Smokey and the Bandit.)
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

LarryMc

Form editor crash is fixed.
While making that fix I also fixed an issue with control drag rectangles not being cleared when the form properties is selected.

Download has been updated.
LarryMc
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

RitchieF

Hi Larry,

double-clicking the empty form in the form designer shows the form properties but how to change the size ?
Can't select the form to change the size with the mouse.

And how to activate the grid lines ? Still not activated or something to look at ?

Richard

LarryMc

Quote from: RitchieF on October 18, 2012, 11:34:58 AM
Can't select the form to change the size with the mouse.
I single click on the form; a drag rectangle appears with drag handles; and I can resize the form.
Are you saying you can't do that?

Quote from: RitchieF on October 18, 2012, 11:34:58 AM
And how to activate the grid lines ? Still not activated or something to look at ?
Not implemented yet. It's on my list.
LarryMc

LarryMc

Okay, 1st I was testing a different demo than you.
Using the same version I duplicated the problem.
When I fixed the crash problem I had to duplicate a variable. It should have been a POINTER but I made it a UINT.
So, I got that fixed.

I'm going to go ahead and look at the grid before I post and update.
LarryMc