May 02, 2024, 02:06:53 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Info Only Update 07-24-2012

Started by LarryMc, July 23, 2012, 11:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryMc

Finished coding for all 29 accelerator keys.
Some functions are available only when a child window is open and only needed to be added to the child handler
Some functions are available regardless of whether a child window is open or not.  Those had to be coded in both the main and child handlers.
All functions that used an A-Z key had to be coded in the subclassed handler for the scintilla control.

While reading through the help file for the scintilla control I think I found another way to trap the key combinations I put in the subclass.
Since I wasn't sure it could properly handle all my combinations I decided to stay with my scheme which appears to be rock solid.

In the course of doing the above coding and testing I located the cause of a bug that I've been trying to locate for quite some time.
The bug was that the header row of the menu would go blank under certain conditions. Once I located the line of code that was causing it, it was an easy fix.
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

LarryMc

Discovered that I had finisher the 'build' output window code.
Now code to doubleclick and open source file containing warning/error and scrolling to faulty line is complete.

Also, add code to high-lite 'Build complete' message with green when build is successful.

Working on getting everything into installer to support compiling and linking.
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library