April 28, 2024, 06:44:40 PM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Messagebox question

Started by Andy, November 13, 2011, 12:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

Hi,

Probably a simple one to answer but I have been going round in circles with this on and I cannot see anything on the forum to help.

I want a simple message box with Yes/No buttons, thats no problem, I just wondered if you can set the focus on the NO button?

CASE BUTTON_1
IF @NOTIFYCODE = 0
IF @IDYES = MESSAGEBOX(winbox,"Are you sure you want to delete browsing history","Please confirm",@MB_ICONQUESTION | @MB_YESNO)

'Do something here if answer is Yes

ENDIF
ENDIF

So, can I modify this and still check for a 'Yes' answer, with the 'No' button highlighted rather than the 'Yes' button.

Thanks,
Andy.
Day after day, day after day, we struck nor breath nor motion, as idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean.

zaphod

like that :

CONST mbdeffbutton2=256

messagebox (d1,"Are you sure you want to delete browsing history","Please confirm",@MB_ICONQUESTION | @MB_YESNO | mbdeffbutton2)

Andy

Day after day, day after day, we struck nor breath nor motion, as idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean.

billhsln

Just wondering, if you had 3 options, would the right value be 512? and the 4th 1024? etc...

Thanks,
Bill
When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.