March 28, 2024, 05:17:10 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Purchased IWB+

Started by billhsln, August 19, 2016, 10:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billhsln

But still wondering when I will get access to the product.  I purchased it on August 10, 2016.  I would like to be able to start playing with the product and testing what it can do.

So, any help would be appreciated,
Thanks,
Bill
When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.

LarryMc

Sorry about that. I forgot that I was suppose to modify your Customer Acct after I had problems logging in to the CAs. But I did remember to add the Snippet Manager to your account.  Speaking of which, I am working on a upgrade to the Snippet Manager.

As to your IWB+. You shouldn't have waited so long to remind me again about it.  And I guess LarryS missed it the 1st go around because you made your purchase about the time he fell off his tractor, AGAIN....

At any rate I apologize and you can now download IWB+ from your Customers page.
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

GWS

Hi guys,

I can never remember where to find the customer download page.  ::) So I can't do any downloads.

My purchase e-mails have long got lost in the dust ..  ;D

Any chance of a mention of it on the Help page ?

best wishes, :)

Graham

Tomorrow may be too late ..

Andy

August 20, 2016, 03:56:44 AM #3 Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 04:05:13 AM by Andy
Bill and Graham,

You can get to the customers page here:

http://www.ionicwind.com/customers/

Then click on "Login to my account", you will of course need your user name and password, you should then be able to download IWB from there.

Andy.
:)
Day after day, day after day, we struck nor breath nor motion, as idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean.

LarryMc

And Graham

Since I can't modify the Help file at the top of the page I made this just for you.

http://www.ionicwind.com/forums/index.php?board=88.0
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

billhsln

I have been going to the customer log on page and the IWB+ was not there.  It is now, so thank you.

Bill
When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.

GWS

Thanks Larry - that will help  ;D ;D

Graham  :)
Tomorrow may be too late ..

markem

Hey Larry! :-)

I just went to the customer logon screen and all I get is a blank page. Can you take a look at it? Thanks!