May 01, 2024, 01:39:24 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Drag and Drop Game for Children

Started by CodeTRUCKER, November 24, 2010, 01:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CodeTRUCKER

Hi LarryM,

I thought about that too, but I can't get it to work with the paltry knowledge of IWBASIC I possess at present.   I am out of time and will have to present what I have by midnight.  Which reminds me...

Happy New Year!
Calvin Waterbury

Truth, unlike opinion, tradition, etc. will always be able to stand on its own.  Truth is not a static, but a living entity and will perpetually impart life; therefore, any "truth" that does not or can not impart life can not be Truth.

CodeTRUCKER

Hello,

A word of "Thanks!" for all the assistance in helping me get this program in place by 1/1/11!  Due to the aforementioned snafu, it wasn't as polished or as feature rich as I had designed, BUT it was accomplished on a usable level.

Take care,
Calvin
Calvin Waterbury

Truth, unlike opinion, tradition, etc. will always be able to stand on its own.  Truth is not a static, but a living entity and will perpetually impart life; therefore, any "truth" that does not or can not impart life can not be Truth.

CodeTRUCKER

January 09, 2011, 01:36:17 PM #52 Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 10:06:59 AM by CodeTRUCKER
Hello,

For all those that helped me in the genesis of this project, here is a pre-release version of my freeware app, "VeggieSquares!"

Feel free to download and try it out.  Let me know what you and your children (grandchildren?) think about it.

Thank you,
Calvin (aka "CodeTRUCKER")
Calvin Waterbury

CodeTRUCKER

FYI - It has come to my attention there is some confusion about my app above.... 

For the record the zip is from an executable not created in IWBASIC.  My original IWBASIC code was ported by a benefactor (who has required me to keep their identity anonymous) to a 4GL language.

Although this forum is for IWBASIC, my posting the app (ported and completed in the other language by "Anonymous") was intended as a gesture of courtesy to those who helped me bring my original IWBASIC version to birth and without whose help the genesis would have been a trial, indeed.  I posted in this forum, so they could see their efforts were not in vain.  Thank you to you all!  :)   

Since this app is no longer an IWBASIC project, any inquiries should be directed to myself via PM.

Fair winds,
Calvin
Calvin Waterbury