April 25, 2024, 05:32:43 PM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Cutting and pasting from an external program

Started by AdrianFox, August 18, 2009, 04:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdrianFox

August 18, 2009, 04:35:30 AM Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 07:21:02 AM by AdrianFox

WHOOPS!   Must just have been some general glitch on my laptop.... Today it works perfectly!  Sorry to have wasted people's time in reading this! :-[

Sorry if this is another of those absolutely basic questions, but I couldn't find anything in the forums about it.
I've just discovered that while I can cut and paste using CTRL-C and CTRL-V within my EB program (into an edit box), I can't do the same from the external programs I've tried  (discovered this trying to copy text from an email).  Wouldn't work with a simple editor either.

Why would this be?  Should it normally occur or have I simply not enabled something in my coding?

If someone can just point me in the right direction in the manual or in what to look for, I'd be grateful.
:-[
Adrian Fox

AdrianFox

August 18, 2009, 04:47:56 AM #1 Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 07:23:01 AM by AdrianFox
 :-[
Adrian Fox

aurelCB