April 29, 2024, 10:47:13 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

CProgressBar Class

Started by Mike Stefanik, February 12, 2006, 06:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Stefanik

I wanted a progress bar control for an example I was working on, and that's not something that Aurora has yet so I created a CProgressBar class along with a simple example that demonstrates how to use it. If your're curious about how to create your own control classes derived from CControl, this also shows how to do that.
Mike Stefanik
www.catalyst.com
Catalyst Development Corporation

mrainey

Software For Metalworking
http://closetolerancesoftware.com

Ionic Wind Support Team

All of the common controls will be available soon.

But thanks for the class ;)
Ionic Wind Support Team

Mike Stefanik

I've updated the class and example for the latest version of the compiler (the 2/16/2006 build).
Mike Stefanik
www.catalyst.com

redea30591

Quote from: Mike Stefanik on February 12, 2006, 06:20:35 PM
I wanted a progress bar control for an example I was working on, and that's not something that Aurora has yet so I created a CProgressBar class

O.k. I'm assuming that since the latest Aura has a CProgressBar Class, and it looks like the same class in the zip file, it must have been incorporated into the latest version.... Now for a quick question.  The demo code shows using the ProgressBar with a Dialog Window, any way you can use the ProgressBar class with a CWindow ?

Mike Stefanik

Sure. The latest version of the compiler supports the AddControl method for CWindow derived objects, so you'd basically do things the same way.
Mike Stefanik
www.catalyst.com

pistol350

Hello Mike
I would like to use your code in the compiler with the latest updates.
To avoid duplicate definitions of class or whatever variables you used, i tried to slightly alter the class and variables names necessary,but i ran into a lot of repetitive errors. ???
So, could you please help me out ?
Thanks!
Regards,

Peter B.

Ionic Wind Support Team

This class is already included with the Aurora compiler.  It has the same name ;)
Ionic Wind Support Team

pistol350

thanks Paul!
I knew that already.
And that's why i wanted to rename all the necessary variables and class names but in vain.
Thanks anyway. ;)
Regards,

Peter B.