April 19, 2024, 04:55:31 PM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Emergence Audio Engine

Started by Ionic Wind Support Team, June 27, 2009, 07:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ionic Wind Support Team

No.  But Emergence already has multi channel MIDI capability with the playmidi$ command.
Ionic Wind Support Team

Ionic Wind Support Team

Should have the next update ready next week.  Tone generation functions are done now, working on OGG stuff right now.

Paul.
Ionic Wind Support Team

Duffer

Ionic Wind Support Team

Good, thank you.

Been working on the docs for the new functions. 
Ionic Wind Support Team

ZeroDog

Hey, just curious as to the % done you think the EAE is at... Personally, I've been too busy here to even download it yet, even tho I was so excited to do so when I pre-ordered it, just havent had the time.   

yoko

Even the current beta is pretty usable IMO, but I think an user doc is required to fully utilize it.

It's nearly the end of October, I hope it can be progressing well.

Ionic Wind Support Team

Just an update.  I am still working on EAE but was sidetracked by work over the last month or so.  Back on it in my spare time and hope to have an update soon.

I've got a lot of days off coming up to work with it.

Paul.
Ionic Wind Support Team

Techno

Hi support

Is there any news of an update or upgrade from the product "Emergence Audio Engine". I'm licenced user of this an there is nothing to hear it. What about IWBasic.NET?

Best regards
Stephane

LarryMc

Nothing in current plans on either one right now.

LarryMc
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Doc

Does anyone have some working code that you might be willing to post that shows how the streaming functionality works?
I'm particularly interested in streaming mp3's from a remote server, but it doesn't really matter what the target format is at this point... just want to see what a working model might look like.

Thanks,
Doc