April 29, 2024, 08:56:55 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Star Graph Charts

Started by Allan, June 09, 2009, 09:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

We have a program that does Race Horse Ratings called Star and we exported data from Star to a Text File.

From the Text File we are able to import the data into our Star Charts program and display the results in Larry's new Charts which were created using the Chart Designer.

Source code attached.

tbohon

Good stuff!  I'm going to have to carve out the time to play with Larry's Chart Designer - I see all sorts of possibilities ... !

Thanks for sharing.
"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself ... the dreams will come to you."  -- Randy Pausch, PhD (1961-2008)

Allan

Yes. the Designer makes it childs play to build Charts of many types with a multitude of options for its presentation.

I have built over 20 different charts for different application types using the Designer and it is easy to learn and the visual display as you work on the chart lets you see what you are getting so there is no need to go to a fro the settings to see the final results. The line of work I am using lends itself to charts as a picture tells a thousand words in data info.

Great tool. I enjoy the experience of using it!