April 25, 2024, 05:34:48 PM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Menu maker program for creative basic

Started by TexasPete, November 11, 2008, 12:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasPete

I assume there is but I not sure where to look. Any body know where a simple menu maker program is for creative basic.

Thanks
Texas Pete

LarryMc

Don't know about CBasic
There's one built into the IDE for EBasic.
It's uses the menu edit .dll that Paul wrote.

The source for the dll and the dll itself is available on the source code disk.

Larry
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

aurelCB

Menu maker?
Is not good enough embeded commands for menus?
Look in the user guide! :)

LarryMc

Quote from: aurelCB on November 11, 2008, 11:55:05 PM
Menu maker?
Is not good enough embeded commands for menus?
Look in the user guide! :)
Zlatko
I believe he is asking about a menu maker to speed up the process of building menus.
That's why there is one built into EBasic just like the Dialog Builder is built in.
They mean you can accomplish the task without having to remember or lookup the commands.
Remember, there are lots of people who really like programming shortcuts and aids.

Larry

Larry
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

aurelCB

TexasPete

Hey fellas I am just trying to make the mundane a little less mundane. Maybe I will write a little routine.
I just thought that it was probably already written.

Thanks
Texas Pete

mrainey

Yo Muelver!

What's the status of the ibToolBox?  As i recall, it had a simple menu creator for IB Standard (Creative).
Software For Metalworking
http://closetolerancesoftware.com